YALA NATIONAL PARK SAFARI TOUR
Yala National Park is the oldest ,most visited and the second largest National park in Sri Lanka. it is extended over two provinces, namely Uva & Southern. It lies within Monaragala & Hambantota districts.Yala National Park covers about 97,880.7 hectares, the multifarious eco system ranging from the Moist Monsoon Forest to other natural compartment. Yala has been declared as a protected area in 1900 and it was a 389 km2 at that time. In 1909 Yala was declared as Sanctuary and gain gazette as a National Park in 25 th February 1938. This is one of top tourist destination in Sri Lanka. Yala is an ideal place to spot the “big four” of Sri Lankan wildlife, the elephants, the sloth bear, the illusive leopard and the wild buffalo. Not only these animals but this is a paradise for birds, migrant birds, resident birds and very rare birds can be seen in this park.
You will visit
Yala National Park
- Bring proper Hand Sanitizers, wear face masks and gloves during the tour
- Wear cotton clothes, something really comfortable for a safari adventure tour. Bring a hat or a cap to protect yourself from Sun
- We provide unlimited mineral water bottles for your tour
- There are plenty of recommendable local cafes and restaurants where you can have a snack or lunch.
- Bring your camera to capture the amazing spots of the tour