Short Break Tour 04 – 04 Days 03 Nights Tour
May you have limited days for a shot trip in Sri Lanka bust still you want to see the best of the country. We have the best option for you. Our Short break tour option 04 will give you the best of Sri Lanka in 4 days and this tour includes of major UNESCO Heritage & Cultural site, you will explore and experience the world finest Ceylon tea, breathtaking landscapes with natural waterfalls and misty hills.
Asian Elephants and the Holy City “Kandy”.
You will be picked up from Colombo International Airport/your hotel in Colombo or Negombo in the morning and will be transferred to Kandy. En route, visit the Asia’s largest captive Elephant Orphanage “Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage”. Spend a time with captive herd of Asian Elephants.
Proceed to Kandy and visit “The Temple of tooth” in the evening.
Kandy is the second largest city in the country after Colombo. It was the last capital of the ancient kings’ era of Sri Lanka. The city lies in the midst of hills in the Kandy plateau, which crosses an area of tropical plantations, mainly tea. Kandy is both an administrative and religious city and is also the capital of the Central Province. Kandy is the home of The Temple of the Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa), one of the most sacred places of worship in the Buddhist world. It was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1988.
* Over Night stay at The Golden Crown Hotel, Kandy
Ceylon Tea Experience, Misty Ramboda Waterfall and the Little England- Nuwara Eliya.
After breakfast at your hotel in Kandy, you will be transferred to the hill country of Sri Lanka.
Breakfast at the Hotel and Leave for Nuwara Eliya. En route visit Tea Factory, Tea Plantation to experience the world’s most popular & fines tea ‘Ceylon Tea’. After the tea plantation, visit one of most scenic Ramboda Waterfall.
xcursions in Sri Lanka
Nuwara Eliya is a city, in the hill country of the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The city name meaning is “ Little England” , “city on the plain (table land)” or “city of light”. The city is the administrative capital of Nuwara Eliya District, with a picturesque landscape and temperate climate. It is located at an altitude of 1,868 m (6,128 ft) and is considered to be the most important location for Tea production in Sri Lanka. The city is overlooked by Pidurutalagala, the tallest mountain in Sri Lanka. Nuwara Eliya is also known for the temperate, cool climate, the city is known for being the coolest area in Sri Lanka.
Excursions in Sri Lanka
* Overnight stay at Jetwing St Andrews, Nuwara Eliya
More Waterfalls, Scenic Route to Negombo via the Water Rafting paradise- Kithulgala
You will be transferred to the Negombo for your beach stay. En route stop at most scenic waterfalls of Sri Lanka “St Clair” & “Devon” waterfalls. Also you will enjoy the scenic route via white rafting paradise and one of most lush area of the country “Kithulgala”. Transfer to Negombo.
Excursions in Sri Lanka
Negombo is a major tourist destination in Sri Lanka. This city is an ideal and liberal place with luxury, tropical life style, for those who want quick access to and from the country’s main international airport and also to Colombo city. The 100 km long canal network running through the city is still used, and outrigger canoes and modern water-craft ply this route daily, for trade and tourist purposes. Remnants of colonization include the Dutch fort built in 1672, as well as centuries-old Portuguese and Dutch houses, Administrative buildings, Churches and the ceiling frescoes of St. Mary’s Cathedral. Negombo is also home to the country’s second-largest fish market, also locally famous as being called the “Lellama (Lel-La-Ma)”, at the north end of the town’s lagoon. There are daily fish auctions, which give tourists a chance to meet the area’s fishermen, buy fish and even organize fishing trips into the lagoon and the ocean beyond.
* Overnight stay at Heritance Negombo, Negambo. Excursions in Sri Lanka
Say Good Bye until see you again
Transfer back to your return flight back home from Negombo after an amazing tour of Sri Lanka.
- Air Conditioned Private Car / Family Van / Mini Coach or Luxury Bus
- 5 star Hotels & Resorts on Bed & Breakfast basis
- English / German speaking Professional Friendly Guides
- All Costs related to all tour excursions, Entrance fees of all UNESCO Heritage sites, Safari Jeep and other mentioned all tour activities are included
- Unlimited mineral water bottles for the entire tour
- Unlimited mileage throughout your tour
- All Government taxes & tariffs are included
- No Additional Charges
- Additional meals & beverages outside of the booked meal plan
- Visas & Hotel Bookings
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portage
What to Pack for Sri Lanka
- Sun Creams
- Hat or a cap
- Slippers, Sandals , Jelly Flats
- Camera, memory cards & spare batteries
- Hiking Shoes
- Rain Jacket
- Back Pack & a Day Pack
- Warm Weather Clothes
- Sun Glasses
- Bathing Suit
- Mosquito Spray
- Sarong or wraparound skirt
- Travel Diary or a travel book
* Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of Your Travel plan by you must be notified to us in writing, and will take effect the day we receive it. The following Penalties will apply dependent upon the number of days before Your Travel plan commence:
- Cancel the booking in 60 days or more – Forfeit of deposit (Refund 100%)
- Cancel the booking between 30-59 Days – 95% of total ground arrangement cost will be refunded
- Cancel the booking between 20 -29 Days – 85% of total ground arrangement cost will be refunded
- 19 Days or less than 19 Days – Non-refundable
For any request regarding the cancellation, please contact us.
* Special Notes
- Rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking confirmation
- An advance payment of 25% of the total tour price is required at the time of the booking confirmation & the balance payment should be settled 15 days prior to the arrival
- Alcohol will not be served at any hotel or any restaurant on POYA DAYS (FULL MOON DAYS)
- The Standard check in time of Hotels in Sri Lanka is 14.00hr
- The Standard check out time of Hotels in Sri Lanka is 11.00hr
Hotels & Resorts on tour
Want to customize this tour? Feel free to contact us.
We draft Tailor- Made tours as per the wish of our every client. Let us know your ideas & requests by e-mail or phone.