Hidden Beauty - 07 Days 06 Nights Tour
Explore the magical beauty of Sri Lanka in a week. Hidden Beauty Tour brings you the real scenic round tour adventure with the mix of wildlife, unspoiled nature, breathtaking landscapes, adventure & a touch of Sri Lankan culture.
Air Port pick up and Dinner & Overnight stay at the heart of the Capital of Colombo
You will be welcomed & picked up by our chauffer guide from Colombo International airport & transfer to Colombo for your first night stay. Tourist Drivers in Sri Lanka
Colombo is the commercial capital and largest city of Sri Lanka. Colombo has a population of 555,031 in the city limits. It is the financial center of the island and a popular tourist destination.
*Overnight stay at Cinnamon Lakeside Hotel, Colombo
House of the Asian Jumbos “Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage” & Visit the Sacred Temple of the Tooth
Breakfast at the hotel and leave for Kandy. En-route takes a short break and visits the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is the main house & a breeding center for captive orphan wild elephants of Sri Lanka. Pinnawala has the largest herd of captive elephants in the world. In 2011, there were 96 elephants, including 43 males and 68 females from 3 generations, living in Pinnawala. Tourist Drivers in Sri Lanka
Continue to Kandy. Visit the most venerable Buddhist Temple of the Buddhist World “The Temple of tooth”. After the temple of tooth, witness Kandy Cultural Live Dance show which represents the unique Kandyan style dancing & music.
* Overnight stay at Cinnamon Citadel, Kandy. Tourist Drivers in Sri Lanka
Ceylon Tea Experience, Misty Ramboda Waterfall and the Little England
Check out from your hotel in Kandy after breakfast and leave for Nuwara Eliya. En-route visits a Tea Factory, a Tea Plantation and Scenic Ramboda Waterfall. Tourist Drivers in Sri Lanka
Nuwara Eliya is a city, in the hill country of the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The city name meaning is “city on the plain (table land)” or “city of light”. The city is the administrative capital of Nuwara Eliya District, with a picturesque landscape and temperate climate. It is located at an altitude of 1,868 m (6,128 ft) and is considered to be the most important location for Tea production in Sri Lanka. The city is overlooked by Pidurutalagala, the tallest mountain in Sri Lanka. Nuwara Eliya is also known for the temperate, cool climate, the city is known for being the coolest area in Sri Lanka. In the Evening City tour in Nuwara Eliya town and visit the Geogery Lake.
* Overnight stay at The Grand Hotel, Nuwara Eliya. Tourist Drivers in Sri Lanka
The Trekking of Horton Plains & World’s End
Arrange packet breakfast from the hotel and leave at 04.30am from your hotel in Nuwara Eliya for the beautiful trekking of Horton Plains and World’s End.
Horton Plains is a unique natural attraction in Sri Lanka. It is located in the highest plateau of the country and its known for its beautiful landscapes and rare plant and animal life. The Horton plains is one of the most important catchment areas in Sri Lanka which acts as a giant sponge which store rain water and then feed several major rivers of the country throughout the year. The vegetation mainly consists of wet grass lands and montane forest. The weather at Horton Plains is quite dynamic. Average temperature varies between 5 degrees Celsius to 27 degrees Celsius.
Tourist Drivers in Sri Lanka
* Overnight stay at The Grand Hotel, Nuwara Eliya
Scenic Train Journey to the Little Paradise-“Ella”
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Nanu Oya Train station for the most scenic train journey of the country and one of most scenic train journey in the world “Nanu Oya to Ella” train ride. Approximately 2and half hour breathtaking train journey to the paradise of hill country, the most scenic mountain town “Ella”. You will be picked up by our chauffer guide from Ella Train station.
Ella is a small scenic town in Badulla District and It is approximately 200 kilometers east of Colombo and is situated at an elevation of 1,041 meters above sea level. The area has a rich bio-diversity, dense with numerous varieties of flora and fauna. Also a top popular tourist hub with full of beautiful sightseeing. The ideal place to relax while some beautiful trekking and sightseeing.
*Overnight stay at 98 Acres Resort & Spa, Ella
Safari Adventure tour to Asian Wild Jumbos- Udawalawe National Park
Breakfast at the hotel and leave for Udawalawe National Park for an adventurous Jeep safari tour.
Udawalawe National park is one of the best park to see Asian wild elephants. The park is situated 165 km from Colombo. Largely comprised of grasslands and bush forest, it’s also one of the best national parks in Sri Lanka for game spotting. there are about 500 elephants in the park and they often roam in herds of up to 100. Udawalawe National Park is unique in terms of consistency in numbers of elephants roaming the park: it has no a seasonal variation in herds of elephants.
* Overnight stay at Centauria Wild,Udawalawe
Say Good Bye until see you again
Leave from Udawlawe to your requested drop destination or to Colombo International airport.
- Air Conditioned Private Car / Family Van / Mini Coach or Luxury Bus
- 4 stars & 5 stars Hotels & Resorts on Bed & Breakfast basis
- English / German speaking Professional Friendly Guides
- All Costs related to all tour excursions, Entrance fees of all UNESCO Heritage sites, Safari Jeep and other mentioned all tour activities are included
- Unlimited mineral water bottles for the entire tour
- Unlimited mileage throughout your tour
- All Government taxes & tariffs are included
- No Additional Charges
- Additional meals & beverages outside of the booked meal plan
- Visas & Flight Bookings
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portage
What to Pack for Sri Lanka
- Sun Creams
- Hat or a cap
- Slippers, Sandals , Jelly Flats
- Camera, memory cards & spare batteries
- Hiking Shoes
- Rain Jacket
- Back Pack & a Day Pack
- Warm Weather Clothes
- Sun Glasses
- Bathing Suit
- Mosquito Spray
- Sarong or wraparound skirt
- Travel Diary or a travel book
* Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of Your Travel plan by you must be notified to us in writing, and will take effect the day we receive it. The following Penalties will apply dependent upon the number of days before Your Travel plan commence:
- Cancel the booking in 60 days or more – Forfeit of deposit (Refund 100%)
- Cancel the booking between 30-59 Days – 95% of total ground arrangement cost will be refunded
- Cancel the booking between 20 -29 Days – 85% of total ground arrangement cost will be refunded
- 19 Days or less than 19 Days – Non-refundable
For any request regarding the cancellation, please contact us.
* Special Notes
- Rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking confirmation
- An advance payment of 25% of the total tour price is required at the time of the booking confirmation & the balance payment should be settled 15 days prior to the arrival
- Alcohol will not be served at any hotel or any restaurant on POYA DAYS (FULL MOON DAYS)
- The Standard check in time of Hotels in Sri Lanka is 14.00hr
- The Standard check out time of Hotels in Sri Lanka is 11.00hr
Scenic Train Ride
Hotels & Resorts on tour
Want to customize this tour? Feel free to contact us.
We draft Tailor- Made tours as per the wish of our every client. Let us know your ideas & requests by e-mail or phone.