KITHULGALA WHITE WATER RAFTING
Kithulgala is a small tropical town which is located about 80km (Two hours drive) from Colombo on the A7 Main road of Nuwara Eliya via Avissawella town. This tiny tropical pleasant town sets amidst green hills with rich vegetation. Kithulgala is the movie location where the David Leans epic war movie “The Bridge over River Kwai (1957) was filmed.
One of the longest river of Sri Lanka- Kelani River flows silently which is quite deep and sluggish through Kithulgala Town. This is the major “White water rafting” destination of the country and has become a paradise of adventure seekers. Also this is a famous destination for bird watchers as Kithulgala has a green and wet atmosphere which is a great home to different species of bird lives.
You will visit
White water Rafting
Bird Watching Tour
Beli Lena Cave
Sri Lankan Lunch
- Bring proper Hand Sanitizers, wear face masks and gloves during the tour
- Wear cotton clothes. Wear something long to cover your knees and shoulders when you visit temples
- We provide unlimited mineral water bottles for your tour
- There are plenty of recommendable local cafes and restaurants where you can have a snack or lunch.
- Bring your camera to capture the amazing spots of the tour