Classic Tour - 09 Days 08 Nights Tour
Classic yourself in Sri Lanka. Our Classic Tour offers you a memorable holiday experience of Sri Lanka including Heritage sites, Cultural & Religious sites, beautiful landscapes, an adventurous untamed wild safari tour & the real taste of Sri Lanka.
Air Port pick up & Overnight stay in Negombo.
- You will be welcomed & picked up by our chauffer guide from Colombo International airport & transfer to Negombo for your first night stay.
Best Tour guides in Sri LankaNegombo is also the administrative capital of the Negombo Division. Negombo is known for its huge and old fishing industry with busy fish markets and sandy beaches. The international airport of Sri Lanka is also situated in Negombo Metropolis.
Best Tour guides in Sri Lanka
*Overnight stay at Heritance Negombo Beach Hotel, Negombo
The ancient wonder – Sigiriya Rock Fortress.
- Breakfast at the hotel and leave for the Magestic Sigiriya Rock Fortress.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site, Ancient “Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress”
Sigiriya (Lion Rock) is a Rock Fortress and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock nearly 200 meters (660 ft) high. According to the ancient Sri Lankan chronicle the Culavamsa, this site was selected by King Kasyapa (477 – 495 CE) -5th Century AD for his new capital. He built his palace on the top of this rock and decorated its sides with colorful frescoes.
* Overnight stay Jetwing Lake, Dambulla
Explore the Medieval Capital of Ancient Polonnaruwa & Safari adventure to Asian Wild Jumbos
- After Breakfast and leave for Polonnaruwa Cultural Site and Ruins.
- Explore the Medieval Capital of Sri Lanka “Polonnaruwa”.
Polonnaruwa was the capital of Sri Lanka from the 11th to the 13th century AD. This ancient city is today one of the most beautiful centers of this island’s cultural heritage. In its prime, the city, inside it’s 3½ miles strong encircling walls, housed hundreds of thousands of people.
- Afternoon Take a jeep safari through the Minneriya National Park , looking for elephants, deer, peacocks, boars, and many kinds of birds.
Best Tour guides in Sri Lanka
* Overnight stay at Jetwing Lake, Dambulla.
Golden Rock Temple (Dambulla Cave Temple) and The Temple of Tooth, Kandy.
- Breakfast at the hotel and leave for Kandy via Dambulla and Matale.
- En- Route visit Golden Rock Temple.
Golden Rock is a cave temple which dates back to the 1st Century .BC. Its rock ceiling is one large sweep of colorful frescoes which depict Buddhist mythology and the tales of the Buddha’s previous births. The caves house the largest collection of Buddha statues in one place.
- Then travel to Kandy and on the way visit to Matale Spice Garden.
- In the evening visit Kandy Temple of Tooth.
- After visiting the Temple of tooth, witness the Kandy Cultural Dance Show (One hour live show)
* Overnight stay at The Golden Crown Hotel, Kandy
Ceylon Tea Experience, Misty Waterfalls and Little England
- Breakfast at the hotel and leave for Nuwara Eliya.
- En-route, visit a Tea Factory & Tea Plantation to experience the production of World’s finest “Ceylon Tea”
- Visit Ramboda Waterfall.
- Stop at breathtaking view points to capture beautiful photographs of lush valleys, tea plantations and mountains of Central Highlands.
- Reach Nuwara Eliya and do the sightseeing tour of Little England (Nuwara Eliya). Visit the colonial era buildings, Gregory’s Lake and have a nice walk in Nuwara Eliya Town.
- Nuwara Eliya is a city, in the hill country of the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The city name meaning is “city on the plain (table land)” or “city of light”. The city is the administrative capital of Nuwara Eliya District, with a picturesque landscape and temperate climate. It is located at an altitude of 1,868 m (6,128 ft) and is considered to be the most important location for Tea production in Sri Lanka. The city is overlooked by Pidurutalagala, the tallest mountain in Sri Lanka. Nuwara Eliya is also known for the temperate, cool climate, the city is known for being the coolest area in Sri Lanka. Best Tour guides in Sri Lanka
* Overnight stay at Jetwing St Andrews Hotel, Nuwara Eliya
Ravana Waterfall and Untamed Yala National Park
- Breakfast at the hotel and leave for Yala.
- En- Route visit Ravana Waterfall.
- Reach Yala and do the evening Safari Trip to Yala National Park in a private Safari Jeep
Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka. The park consists of five blocks, two of which are now open to the public, and also adjoining parks. The blocks have individual names such as, Ruhuna National Park (block and Kumana National Park or ‘Yala East’ for the adjoining area. It is situated in the southeast region of the country, and lies in Southern Province and Uva Province. The park covers 979 square kilometers (378 sq mi) and is located about 300 kilometers (190 mi) from Colombo. Yala was designated as a wildlife sanctuary in 1900, and, along with Wilpattu ws one of the first two national parks in Sri Lanka, having been designated in 1938. The park is best known for its variety of wild animals. It is important for the conservation of Sri Lankan elephants, Sri Lankan leopards and aquatic birds. Best Tour gu
ides in Sri Lanka
* Overnight stay at Cinnamon Wild, Yala
Sandy Beaches of the South Coast of the Island
- Breakfast at the hotel and leave for the sandy beaches of the Southern province of Sri Lanka-” Galle “.
- Do sightseeing on the way along the coastal road.
- Check into Jetwing Lighthouse Luxury Boutique Hotel in Galle.
- Rest & Unwind at the hotel while enjoying the five star facilities of Jetwing Lighthouse Hotel and the breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean
*Overnight stay at Jetwing Lighthouse, Galle
Explore the magnificent “Galle Dutch Fort”
- Start to explore the UNESCO World Heritage site “Galle Dutch Fort”.
Galle was known as Gimhathiththa before the arrival of the Portuguese in the 16th century, when it was the main port on the island. Galle reached the height of its development in the 18th century, during the Dutch colonial period. Galle is the best example of a fortified city built by the Portuguese in South and Southeast Asia, showing the interaction between Portuguese architectural styles and native traditions. The city was extensively fortified by the Dutch during the 17th century from 1649 onwards. The Galle fort is a world heritage site and is the largest remaining fortress in Asia built by European occupiers.
- After exploring the Galle Dutch Fort, visit a Sea Turtle Conservation project to get a knowledge about sea turtles.
- Evening, Lazing on a Sun deck reading a book of you choice, and sipping a cool fresh tropical fruit drink of pine apple, Mango, Banana. Its your relaxing day at a pristine southern beach.
* Overnight stay at Jetwing Lighthouse, Galle
Say Good Bye until see you again
Transfer back to your return flight back home from Galle after an amazing tour of Sri Lanka.
- Air Conditioned Private Car / Family Van / Mini Coach or Luxury Bus
- 5 Star Hotels & Resorts on Half Board basis
- English / German speaking Professional Friendly Guides
- All Costs related to all tour excursions, Entrance fees of all UNESCO Heritage sites, Safari Jeep and other mentioned all tour activities are included
- Unlimited mineral water bottles for the entire tour
- Unlimited mileage throughout your tour
- All Government taxes & tariffs are included
- No Additional Charges
- Additional meals & beverages outside of the booked meal plan
- Visas & Flight Bookings
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portage
What to Pack for Sri Lanka
- Sun Creams
- Hat or a cap
- Slippers, Sandals , Jelly Flats
- Camera, memory cards & spare batteries
- Hiking Shoes
- Rain Jacket
- Back Pack & a Day Pack
- Warm Weather Clothes
- Sun Glasses
- Bathing Suit
- Mosquito Spray
- Sarong or wraparound skirt
- Travel Diary or a travel book
* Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of Your Travel plan by you must be notified to us in writing, and will take effect the day we receive it. The following Penalties will apply dependent upon the number of days before Your Travel plan commence:
- Cancel the booking in 60 days or more – Forfeit of deposit (Refund 100%)
- Cancel the booking between 30-59 Days – 95% of total ground arrangement cost will be refunded
- Cancel the booking between 20 -29 Days – 85% of total ground arrangement cost will be refunded
- 19 Days or less than 19 Days – Non-refundable
For any request regarding the cancellation, please contact us.
* Special Notes
- Rooms are subjected to availability at the time of booking confirmation
- An advance payment of 25% of the total tour price is required at the time of the booking confirmation & the balance payment should be settled 15 days prior to the arrival
- Alcohol will not be served at any hotel or any restaurant on POYA DAYS (FULL MOON DAYS)
- The Standard check in time of Hotels in Sri Lanka is 14.00hr
- The Standard check out time of Hotels in Sri Lanka is 11.00hr
Hotels & Resorts on tour
Want to customize this tour? Feel free to contact us.
We draft Tailor- Made tours as per the wish of our every client. Let us know your ideas & requests by e-mail or phone.