Short Break Tour 02 – 03 Days 02 Nights Tour
So you have limited days for a shot trip to highlights in Sri Lanka & You are keen on wildlife and nature photography? Look no further. We have the best option for you. Our Short break tour option 03 will give you the best & a real wildlife adventure of Sri Lanka in 3 days.
Safari Tour of Udawalawe National Park
You will be picked up from Colombo International Airport/your hotel in Colombo or Negombo in the morning and will be transferred to Udawalawe. Day Tours in Sri Lanka
Witness the baby elephant milk feeding session at 12.00noon in Udawalawe Elephant transit home.
After the milk feeding session, start the adventurous Private Jeep Safari tour of Udawalawe National Park.
Udawalawe National park is one of the best park to see Asian wild elephants. The park is situated 165 km from Colombo. Largely comprised of grasslands and bush forest, it’s also one of the best national parks in Sri Lanka for game spotting. there are about 500 elephants in the park and they often roam in herds of up to 100. Udawalawe National Park is unique in terms of consistency in numbers of elephants roaming the park: it has no a seasonal variation in herds of elephants.
Day Tours in Sri Lanka
* Over Night stay at Centauria Wild, Udawalawe
Safari Tour of Yala National Park
Checkout from your hotel in Udawalawe and transfer to Tissamaharama for Yala Safari adventure.
Do an adventurous private jeep safari tour of Yala National park.
Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka. The park consists of five blocks, two of which are now open to the public, and also adjoining parks. The blocks have individual names such as, Ruhuna National Park (block 1) and Kumana National Park or ‘Yala East’ for the adjoining area. It is situated in the southeast region of the country, and lies in Southern Province and Uva Province. The park covers 979 square kilometres (378 sq mi) and is located about 300 kilometres (190 mi) from Colombo. Yala was designated as a wildlife sanctuary in 1900, and, along with Wilpattu was one of the first two national parks in Sri Lanka, having been designated in 1938. The park is best known for its variety of wild animals. It is important for the conservation of Sri Lankan elephants, Sri Lankan leopards and aquatic birds.
Day Tours in Sri Lanka
* Overnight stay at Jetwing Yala, Yala
You will be transferred back to Colombo International Airport / your hotel in Colombo or Negombo
- Air Conditioned Private Car / Family Van / Mini Coach or Luxury Bus
- “Safe & Secure” Certified Level 1 Hotels & Resorts
- English / German speaking Professional Friendly Guides
- All Costs related to all tour excursions, Entrance fees of all UNESCO Heritage sites, Safari Jeep and other mentioned all tour activities are included
- Unlimited mineral water bottles for the entire tour
- Unlimited mileage throughout your tour
- All Government taxes & tariffs are included
- No Additional Charges
- Additional meals & beverages outside of the booked meal plan
- Visas & Flight Bookings
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portage
What to Pack for Sri Lanka
- Proper Hand Sanitizers, Face Masks and gloves (Your Own Safety Kit)
- Sun Creams
- Hat or a cap
- Slippers, Sandals , Jelly Flats
- Camera, memory cards & spare batteries
- Hiking Shoes
- Rain Jacket
- Back Pack & a Day Pack
- Warm Weather Clothes
- Sun Glasses
- Bathing Suit
- Mosquito Spray
- Sarong or wraparound skirt
- Travel Diary or a travel book