WILPATTU NATIONAL PARK SAFARI TOUR
A popular tourist attraction and an adventure activity of Sri Lanka. Wilpattu National park is the largest National park of Sri Lanka which is situated 180km from Colombo. Wilpattu sanctuary was decalred as a National Park in 1938, Wilpattu National Park is located on the west coast close to the historical city of Anuradhapura .The dry zone jungle is thickly grown. Wilpattu Natonal Park is home for many villus, or natural lakes which dot the landscape in the Wilpattu National Park. Except for two, these lakes contain rainwater, thus are important for resident and migratory water birds. Wilpattu National park is an ideal location to spot Sri Lanka’s big five. Elephants, Sri Lankan Leopard, Sloth Bear, Crocodiles and water buffalos.
You will visit
- Bring proper Hand Sanitizers, wear face masks and gloves during the tour
- Wear cotton clothes, something really comfortable for a safari adventure tour. Bring a hat or a cap to protect yourself from Sun
- We provide unlimited mineral water bottles for your tour
- There are plenty of recommendable local cafes and restaurants where you can have a snack or lunch.
- Bring your camera to capture the amazing spots of the tour