UDAWALAWE NATIONAL PARK SAFARI TOUR
Udawalawe National park is one of the best park to see Asian wild elephants. The park is situated 165 km from Colombo. Largely comprised of grasslands and bush forest, it’s also one of the best national parks in Sri Lanka for game spotting. there are about 500 elephants in the park and they often roam in herds of up to 100. Udawalawe National Park is unique in terms of consistency in numbers of elephants roaming the park: it has no a seasonal variation in herds of elephants. The best hours to visit the park are in the mornings and evenings. Late evening also affords the photographic opportunities in the backdrop of loveliest sunsets.
You will visit
- Bring proper Hand Sanitizers, wear face masks and gloves during the tour
- Wear cotton clothes, something really comfortable for a safari adventure tour. Bring a hat or a cap to protect yourself from Sun
- We provide unlimited mineral water bottles for your tour
- There are plenty of recommendable local cafes and restaurants where you can have a snack or lunch.
- Bring your camera to capture the amazing spots of the tour