COLOMBO CITY TOUR
Colombo, the commercial capital of Sri Lanka. The population of the city is nearly 8million and a great location to start your round tour around Sri Lanka. Colombo has a rich heritage and a history, dates back to 16th Century. Portuguese, Dutch and mighty British ruled Colombo during their ruling time and Colombo was a major trading hub because of the harbor. Colombo is considered as one of most important City for sea trading. Today Colombo is a modern beautiful and a very busy city in Asia. But there are some ancient and unique places still remain.
You will visit
- Bring proper Hand Sanitizers, wear face masks and gloves during the tour
- Wear cotton clothes. Wear something long to cover your knees and shoulders when you visit temples
- We provide unlimited mineral water bottles for your tour
- There are plenty of recommendable local cafes and restaurants where you can have a snack or lunch.
- Bring your camera to capture the amazing spots of the tour