ANURADHAPURA ANCIENT CITY TOUR
Anuradhapura is considered as the birth place of Sri Lankan civilization and the first ancient capital of the country. This city is the greatest monastic ancient city of the world that date from the 4th Century BC and the mighty kingdom was existed until 11th Century BC.
This ancient and holy city is full of picturesque ruins, marvelous well preserved ancient buildings such as huge Stupas (Pagodas), ruins of royal palaces, ancient Buddhist monasteries, man made huge tanks, ancient hospitals, granite statues of Lord Buddha and royal Kings. Anuradhapura is a great location to start your tour of Sri Lanka, and you will be fascinated by the exceptional ancient Sri Lankan civilization & culture.
You will visit
Jaya Sri Maha Bodhiya
Samadhi Buddha Statue
- Bring proper Hand Sanitizers, wear face masks and gloves during the tour
- Wear cotton clothes. Wear something long to cover your knees and shoulders when you visit temples
- We provide unlimited mineral water bottles for your tour
- There are plenty of recommendable local cafes and restaurants where you can have a snack or lunch.
- Bring your camera to capture the amazing spots of the tour